Assignment 11 is to list the rhetorical modes you plan on using in your
"Lost" essay and provide a brief explanation as to how you will develop
those modes.
In my "Lost" essay I plan to use these rhetorical modes..
Description: I would use literal descriptions and visual details to make my essay flow, to make it more understanding and better.
Exemplification: This rhetorical mode will help better and make more vivid my description.
Compare/Contrast: Describing the difference between being lost and being found.
Narration: I would narrate my story in order to get my point across.
I'm not sure if I would be using more rhetorical modes or if I'm going to take some away. I'm still debating if I should write about being lost and then finding myself, or about a specific place that makes me loose myself.
Nice work, Alma. As for your last point, you could do both: discuss how you found yourself and describe how you lose yourself.
ReplyDelete