Sunday, July 22, 2012

Assignment #7


1.  What will be the subject of your profile essay?  What place will you profile?
I will profile Tulare Regional Medical Center (TRMC).

2.  What will be the dominant impression your essay will evoke?
It will describe how they treated my mom and me at the hospital.

3.  What narrative perspective will you choose?  
First-person ("I" or "we")? The first-person perspective provides a sense of intimacy. 

4.  What will be your "Beginning"?
The beginning will say why my mom and me where at TRMC

5.  How will you structure your "Middle"?
The middle will just go in order. I will just describe her stay and describe everything that happened to her.

6.  What will you use in your "Conclusion"?
The conclusion will be just a summary of my stay.

7.  How will you use dialogue?

8.  What "Characters" will your essay feature?
This essay’s characters will be my mom, dad, sister, baby brother and I.
9.  What "Illuminating Details and Anecdotes" will you use?

10.  How will you use all (or most of) the senses?  What visual images will you use?  What auditory images?  What tactile images?  What gustatory images (tastes)?  What olfactory images (smells)?
I will be using visual, auditory, tactile images.
11. What verb tense will you use? 
I will be using past tense.

1 comment:

  1. Alma,

    This sounds good. I hope your mother is doing well.

    As for your closing, don't just provide a summary. Think of something more interesting/vivid to leave your reader impressed.

    ReplyDelete